The annual NJLP convention schedule and registration information can be found at https://njlp.org/convention.
Some other resources and links:
- Proposed meeting agenda is posted at https://njlp.org/agenda
- There is information available for members at our regular NJLP site in the members area. This includes past minutes and the latest membership report.
- Use of a headset is recommended, but other microphone options will work
- For a guide to the usage of Robert's Rules of Order, a cheat sheet can be found here.
If you are unable to login in to this site to vote on items during the meeting it is most likely one of four reasons:
- The Membership VP needs to verify your voting eligibility and hasn't done so yet.
- You are not a member of the NJLP
- You are a member of the NJLP - but joined after February 1, 2021. Our bylaws (Convention Rules 1, Page 16) require voting delegates to be a member on or before the first of the month prior to the convention. (you can still participate, but can not vote).
- You are a member of the NJLP but the Membership VP has no evidence that you live or work in NJ.
If you think you can vote but your login has not been approved you can make your case during beginning of the meeting.
Due to the potential number of participants we may mute everyone except the delegate that has the floor.
If you want the floor there is a feature for raising your hand from the interface. Raise your hand if you want the floor. There is also a chat feature in zoom. Using this you can send messages to all attendees or to individuals. We shall try to follow Robert's Rules of Order, our Bylaws, and proper meeting decorum, however virtual meetings are new to most of us. We shall do our best. For items needing immediate recognition (Points of Order, Points of Information, Objections) you may need to both raise your hand and post in the chat.